This post is more than 10 years old. It might not reflect my current skills and convictions.
Emakina, la boîte Web où je travaille recherche de nouveaux talents pour compléter les équipes en place. Je vous fait un copier/coller des postes à pourvoir (désolé, c’est en anglais) :
01. 1 or 2 Webdesigner : Corporate or flash, senior would be great.
* You have the ability to work conceptually (translate a brief to a design)
* You are proficient in identity design, typography and information design
* You have a proven experience in designing site architectures, user interfaces, and intuitive navigation schemes
* You have total knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator or/and Flash
* You have some ability to research, understand and organize specialized content
* You have some talent to write about your projects and present them to customers
* You work well in a team, have the necessary interpersonal skills and are willing to work under the guidance of our Creative Director
* You have an excellent feeling for what’s hot and what’s not
* Your mother tongue is french or flemmish and you speak english.
02. Flashdeveloper (RIA°)
* Prototypes AS 2-3 programming
* AS 2.0 OOP programming
* Mathematical & Physical skills (games, physic engines,…)
* Flash 9 (Rich Internet Applications)
* Flex Applications (Rich Internet Applications)
* Flash Remoting notion : Java, .NET and CFMX
03. Web integrator
You will support the design and development teams, providing an essential bridge between the output of both. You will be depended on to provide high quality graphic production, in fast turnaround times, appropriately optimised for the media. You might be new to the industry, but you’ve learnt fast and your learning curve is ready to take a gigantic leap.
We offer a pleasant open working atmosphere, a competitive salary package and extra-legal advantages, a high level professional education and a personal evolution plan in a fast growing company.
N’hésitez pas à vous rendre sur la page prévue à cet effet sur le site d’Emakina pour de plus amples informations !
A bientôt 😉